Apparently this sort of thing is getting around on some blogs, so here I go:
1. Played in the National Table Tennis Championships (and came that close to beating a nationally ranked player).
2. Met Penn. Talked to Teller!
3. Been published in both fiction and nonfiction.
4. Performed stand-up comedy for money.
5. Participated in a Vietnam antiwar rally (I was an 11 year old radical).
6. Got my college degree about 21 years after my first college course.
7. Reaffirmed my atheism approximately two months after joining a church.
8. Got high school p.e. credit for trampoline.
9. Once went for three consecutive days without eating (believe me, it wasn't intentional).
10. On an entrance exam to an alternative high school, outscored the history teacher on the history exam.