Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Random thoughts on a random day


  • It's hard for me to get motivated today, and I have to attend a slew of meetings. Coincidence?
  • Tools can be used for either good or evil. The internet is a really powerful tool.
  • Now that I'm not really working on magic any more I just had a routine I co-created published on an e-zine. Seems weird.
  • I also came up with some effects using a strange little pen. Maybe I should quit magic more often.
  • I'm continuing my odd obsession with autism and disability rights. (Side note: I wonder if this mention of autism will bring as many comments as the last one.)
  • After a period of relative calm, my arthritic knees are acting up again. Sucks.
  • I discovered a comedian (dead) that I really like, and it's spurred me to write more of my own. Comedy, that is.
  • If I buy any more CDs I'm going to turn my house into a Sam Goody's.

1 comment:

John A Hill said...

Glad to hear about the magic and the comedy. I'd love to check out your routine if you send the link for the e-zine.