Sunday, December 17, 2006

New blog in my blogroll

I added a new blog to my Sites of Interest: John Hill's Out Of My Hat. John is a Christian and a magician (I thinks it's fairly safe to put them in that order...) and he has a wicked sense of humor. His ideas on magic, if not on religion, seem fairly close to mine.

In keeping with my perverse sense of order, I put the link for his site right next to one for Kazim's Korner, Russell Glasser's site devoted to atheism.

May the two links always rest side by side in heavenly peace.

1 comment:

John A Hill said...

I am honored.
As coincidence would have it, I was just telling my son that I should reformat my links to separate websites from blogs I frequent. There are a couple of blogs (yours included) that I would put there. Look for that soon.