Monday, September 05, 2005

ob-la-di ob-la-da life goes on

I haven't post much or done much magic recently, even though I have some new (and old) goodies I haven't really touched. My brother's death has affected me more than I want to admit. But life goes on for the rest of us and I don't want to get caught in a spiral of gloom and doom.

(Side note: Hi, Kigali!)

Old and new items I'll be working on and/or reviewing in the near future include Barrie Richardson's Act Two, Daniel Garcia's Torn DVD, and a couple of tricks: "Sideswiped" by Simon Aronson and Ton Onosaka's "Bicycle Built For Five."

If you have any words of wisdom to help me through these tough times either email me or leave them as comments.

Peace.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Felt!^_^
I hope you are doing well with the times...Woot! magic tricks!XD
Ob-la-di ob-la-da!
Is that like "Alakazam!"?XD

Anonymous said...

"ob-la-di ob-la-da
life goes on, bra!
la la how the life goes on!"

It's from a Beatles song called Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da, off of The White Album.

Ah, you kids and your lack of musical education... :-)

Anonymous said...

Oopsie..but i did say it was down for maitenance...
Oh well ^^
Yes, i don't know anything!
But all this is definitely increasing my music IQ ^^